- Wide supply voltage range of 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Current drive ±12 mA at 3.0 V
- MULTIBYTETM flow-through standard pin-out architecture
- Low inductance multiple VCC and GND pins for minimum noise and ground bounce
- Output drive capability 50 Ω transmission lines @ 85 °C
- Integrated 30 Ω termination resistors
- Diode clamps to VCC and GND on all inputs
- Input diodes to accommodate strong drivers
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ALVC162835ADGG||Production||1.65 - 3.6||LVTTL||± 24||6.0||18||low||-40~85||93||21.0||TSSOP56|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Last time buy date||Last time delivery date||Replacement product||Status||Comments|
|74ALVC162835A||18-bit registered driver with 30 Ohm termination resistors; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-10-12|
|nexperia_selection_guide_2019_201901||Selection guide 2019. Discretes, Logic and MOSFETs||Selection guide||2018-12-12|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT364-1_118||TSSOP56; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-15|
|SOT364-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 56 leads; 0.5 mm pitch; 14 mm x 6.1 mm x 1.2 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.