- ESD protection of four high-speed data lines or high-frequency signal lines
- Ultra low input/output to ground capacitance: C(I/O-GND) = 1 pF
- ESD protection up to 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 (ESD)
- Very low clamping voltage due to an integrated additional ESD protection diode
- Very low reverse current
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Small SMD plastic package
- USB 2.0 interfaces
- Digital Video Interface (DVI)
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Mobile phones
- Digital cameras
- WAN/LAN systems
- PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PRTR5V0U4D||SOT457||SC-74; TSOP6||2.9 x 1.5 x 1|
|PRTR5V0U4D||Ultra low capacitance quadruple rail-to-rail ESD protection||Data sheet||2012-03-05|
|AN10753||ESD protection for USB 2.0 interfaces||Application note||2013-02-07|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_ESD-Protection-Applications_022017||ESD Protection Application guide||Brochure||2018-12-21|
|SOT457_125||Tape reel SMD; reversed product orientation 12NC ending 125||Packing||2012-11-30|
|SOT457||plastic, surface-mounted package (SC-74; TSOP6); 6 leads||Outline drawing||2018-11-28|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.