- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 24 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 33 V at IPP = 3.5A
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (ISO 10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω)
- ISO 7637-3: Pulse a: VS = -150 V / Pulse b: VS = +100 V
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 / Automotive grade
ESD protection for In-vehicle network lines in automotive enviroments
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||No of protected lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||Cd [max] (pF)||IRM [max] (µA)||IPPM @8/20 µs [max] (A)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD2IVN24-U||SOT323||SC-70||2 x 1.25 x 0.95||Bidirectional||2||24||14||17||0.05||3.5||30|
|PESD2IVN24-U||ESD protection for In-vehicle networks||Data sheet||2017-12-29|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_IVN_protection_Factsheet||In-vehicle Network (IVN) ESD protection||Brochure||2017-12-17|
|SOT323_115||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2012-11-16|
|SOT323||plastic, surface-mounted package; 3 leads; 1.3 mm pitch; 2 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.95 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-01-31|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.