- ESD protection of up to five lines
- Low diode capacitance
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 30W
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 9.5V
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low leakage current: IRM = 0.5 μA
- ESD protection up to 20 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 3.2A
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Communication systems
- Portable electronics
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD3V3L5UK_PESD5V0L5UK||Low capacitance unidirectional fivefold ESD protection diode arrays Basic_type_numbers: PESD3V3L5UK; PESD5V0L5UK||Data sheet||2010-08-31|
|MAR_SOT891||MAR_SOT891 Topmark||Top marking||2013-06-03|
|SOT891_132||XSON6; reel pack; standard product orientation; 12NC ending 132||Packing||2014-08-26|
|SOT891||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 6 terminals; 0.35 mm pitch; 1 mm x 1 mm x 0.5 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.