- Unidirectional ESD protection of up to two lines
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- Low diode capacitance: Cd = 34 pF
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 70 W
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 6.5 A
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 13 V
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Ultra low leakage current
- Audio and video equipment
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
- Portable electronics
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
Quality, reliability & chemical content
|Type number||Orderable part number||Chemical content||RoHS / RHF||Leadfree conversion date||EFR||IFR||MTBF (hour)||MSL||MSL leadfree|
|PESD5V0L2UU_PESD6V0L2UU||Low capacitance unidirectional ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2009-03-16|
|SOT323||plastic, surface-mounted package; 3 leads; 1.3 mm pitch; 2 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.95 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-01-31|
|SOT323_135||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 135||Packing||2012-11-16|
|SOT323_115||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2012-11-16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.