Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- Input levels:
- For 74HC139-Q100: CMOS level
- For 74HCT139-Q100: TTL level
- Demultiplexing capability
- 2 independent 2-to-4 decoders
- Multifunction capability
- Suitable for memory decoding, data routing or code conversion
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- Active LOW mutually exclusive outputs
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Multiple package options
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|Not for design in||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||+/- 5.2||14||low||-40~125||148||42.0||SSOP16|
|74HC_HCT139_Q100||Dual 2-to-4 line decoder/demultiplexer||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|AN11044||Pin FMEA 74HC/74HCT family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT338-1||plastic, shrink small outline package; 16 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 6.2 mm x 5.3 mm x 2 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC139DB-Q100||74HC139DB-Q100J||935301348118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.