Features and benefits
- Zero forward and reverse recovery
- Temperature independent fast and smooth switching performance
- Outstanding figure-of-merit (Qc x VF)
- High IFSM capability
- High power density
- Reduced system cost
- System miniaturization
- Reduced EMI
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- AC-DC and DC-DC converter
- Battery charging infrastructure
- Server and telecom power supply
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Photovoltaic inverters
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VRRM [max] (V)||VF [max] @25 C (V)||@IF [max] @140 C (A)||IR [max] @25 C (µA)||@VR (V)||IFSM [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration|
|PSC1065J||SOT8018||D2PAK R2P||8.8 x 10.35 x 4.46||650||1.8||10||180||650||450||single||single|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.