- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- 4-, 6- and 8-channel integrated π-type RC filter network
- ESD protection to ±30 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2 far exceeding level 4
- QFN plastic package with 0.4 mm pitch and 0.55 mm height
General-purpose ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) filtering and downstream ESD protection for:
- Cellular phone and Personal Communication System (PCS) mobile handsets
- Cordless telephones
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) systems
- Mobile Internet Devices (MID)
- Portable Media Players (PMP)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||No of protected lines||Rline [typ] (Ohm)||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||Ls(ch) [typ] (nH)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)||IRM [typ] ( µA)||VBR [min] (V)||S21 -3dB (MHz)|
|IP4254CZ8-4-TTL||SOT972-2||DFN1714-8||1.7 x 1.35 x 0.5||4||100||5.6||45||0.01||25||0.1||5.8||100|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.