- ESD protection of one line
- Low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- Low diode capacitance
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 260 W
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 15 V
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 20 A
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Computers and peripherals
- Portable electronics
- Audio and video equipment
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- High-speed data lines
- Communication systems
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD5ZX_SER||Low capacitance unidirectional ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2008-04-03|
|PESD5Z5_0_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD5Z5 0 Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PESD5Z5_0_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD5Z5 0 Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2019-05-06|
|SOD523_135||Reel pack, SMD, 11"; Q1/T1 standard product orientation; Orderable part number ending ,135 or F; Ordering code (12NC) ending 135||Packing||2019-04-08|
|SOD523_115||Reel pack, SMD, 7"; Q1/T1 standard product orientation; Orderable part number ending ,115 or X; Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2019-04-08|
|SOD523||plastic, surface-mounted package; 2 leads; 1.2 mm x 0.8 mm x 0.6 mm body||Outline drawing||2019-01-25|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.