- ESD protection of up to four lines
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 110 W
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 11 V
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 10 A
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM = 4 nA
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Computers and peripherals
- Communication systems
- Audio and video equipment
- Portable electronics
- Cellular handsets and accessories
Quality, reliability & chemical content
|Type number||Orderable part number||Chemical content||RoHS / RHF||Leadfree conversion date||EFR||IFR||MTBF (hour)||MSL||MSL leadfree|
|PESD3V3S4UF_PESD5V0S4UF||Unidirectional quadruple ESD protection diode arrays||Data sheet||2008-01-16|
|SOT886_115||XSON6; Reel pack; SMD, 7" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2013-04-23|
|MAR_SOT886||MAR_SOT886 Topmark||Top marking||2013-06-03|
|SOT886_132||XSON6; reel pack; standard product orientation; 12NC ending 132||Packing||2012-11-28|
|SOT886||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 6 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 1 mm x 1.45 mm x 0.5 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.