- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- System ESD protection for USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go (USB OTG), Ethernet and Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes structure for downstream ESD protection of ±8 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- 2 x 2 solder ball WLCSP with 0.4 mm pitch and height < 500 μm
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of only 0.8 pF for each channel
The device is designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- Portable devices
- Mobile handsets
- Wireless data systems
- Digital cameras
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|IP4369CX4||ESD protection for high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2012-10-02|
|nexperia_document_leaflet_WLCSP_201803_CHN||WLCSP Chinese Translation||Leaflet||2018-04-25|
|OL-IP4369CX4||wafer level chip-size package; 4 bumps (2 x 2); 0.4 mm pitch; 0.76 mm x 0.76 mm x 0.47 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-06-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy from distributors|
|IP4369CX4||IP4369CX4YL||934067403315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Buy online|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.