- ESD protection of one signal line (rail-to-rail configuration)
- Ultra low diode capacitance: Cd = 2.3 pF
- Very low reverse leakage current: ≤ 30 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- ESD robustness exceeds IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 11 A at tp = 8/20 μs
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Telecommunication networks
- Video line protection
- Microcontroller protection
- I²C-bus protection
- Antenna power supply
- Analog audio
- Class-D amplifier
|Type number||Package name|
|NUP1301QA||Ultra low capacitance ESD protection array||Data sheet||2017-11-13|
|NUP1301QA_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||NUP1301QA Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2019-04-29|
|NUP1301QA_Nexperia_Product_Quality||NUP1301QA Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|SOT1215||plastic, leadless thermal enhanced ultra thin small outline package; 3 terminals; 0.75 mm pitch; 1.1 mm x 1 mm x 0.37 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|NUP1301QA||NUP1301QAZ||934659999147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.