- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely low diode capacitance Cd = 0.28 pF
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive I/Os
- Extremely low inductance protection path to ground
- ESD protection up to 20 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
- 9.5 A maximum 8/20 μs peak pulse current
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
|Type number||Package name|
|PESD4V0Z1BSF||Extremely low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2018-11-20|
|AN11882||High-speed interfaces - ESD protection and EMI filtering||Application note||2017-09-01|
|SOD962-2||silicon, leadless ultra small package; 2 terminals; 0.4 mm pitch; 0.6 mm x 0.3 mm x 0.3 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-05|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD4V0Z1BSF||PESD4V0Z1BSFYL||934660623315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.