- Bidirectional ESD protection of up to four lines
- ESD protection up to 10 kV
- Ultra low diode capacitance: Cd = 2.9 pF
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM = 5 nA
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Computers and peripherals
- Portable electronics
- Audio and video equipment
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- High-speed data lines
- Communication systems
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD5V0U4BF_PESD5V0U4BW||Ultra low capacitance bidirectional quadruple ESD protection arrays||Data sheet||2008-08-14|
|PESD5V0U4BW_NXP_Product_Reliability||PESD5V0U4BW NXP Product Reliability||Quality document||2015-01-31|
|PESD5V0U4BW_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD5V0U4BW Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2017-05-16|
|SOT665_115||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2012-12-03|
|SOT665||plastic, surface-mounted package; 5 leads; 1 mm pitch; 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm x 0.55 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-01-30|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.