- System ESD protection for USB 2.0
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±12 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Line capacitance of 0.85 pF maximum for each channel
The device is designed for receiver and transmitter port protection in:
- Portable devices
- TVs, monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, mother boards, graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||No of protected lines||Configuration||Cd [typ] (pF)||Cd [max] (pF)||VRWM (V)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)||IRM [max] (µA)||Recommended for|
|PUSB2X4D||SOT457||SC-74; TSOP6||2.9 x 1.5 x 1||4||Rail-to-Rail||0.6||0.75||5.5||12||1||USB2.0|
|PUSB2X4D||ESD protection for high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2013-11-05|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_ESD-Protection-Applications_022017||ESD Protection Application guide||Brochure||2018-12-21|
|PUSB2X4D_NXP_Product_Quality||PUSB2X4D NXP Product Quality||Quality document||2015-01-31|
|SOT457_125||Tape reel SMD; reversed product orientation 12NC ending 125||Packing||2012-11-30|
|SOT457||plastic, surface-mounted package (SC-74; TSOP6); 6 leads||Outline drawing||2018-11-28|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.