- System ESD protection for USB 2.0
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±12 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Line capacitance of 0.85 pF maximum for each channel
The device is designed for receiver and transmitter port protection in:
- Portable devices
- TVs and monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, mother boards, graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PUSB2X4Y||ESD protection for high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2013-11-05|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_ESD-Protection-Applications_022017||ESD Protection Application guide||Brochure||2018-12-21|
|PUSB2X4Y_NXP_Product_Quality||PUSB2X4Y NXP Product Quality||Quality document||2015-01-31|
|SOT363_125||Tape reel SMD; reversed product orientation 12NC ending 125||Packing||2012-11-20|
|SOT363||plastic, surface-mounted package; 6 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 2.1 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.95 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.