- Unidirectional protection of two lines
- Reverse standoff voltage: VRWM = 13 V
- Average measured surge robustness: IPPM = 14 A (8/20 µs) / IPPM = 2.54 A (10/1000 µs)
- Typical reverse leakage current: IRM = 0.1 nA
- Tight breakdown voltage tolerance: ΔVBR +/- 2%
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Automotive in-vehicle networks protection
- Industrial application
- Power management
|Type number||Package version||PPPM @10/1000 µs [max] (W)||Configuration||No of protected lines||VBR [min] (V)||VBR [max] (V)||VCL @ IPPM 10/1000 µs [max] (V)||IPPM @10/1000 µs [max] (A)||IRM [max] (µA)||Tj [max] (°C)|
|MMBZ16VTAL||High surge current unidirectional double ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2017-11-06|
|SOT23_235||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 235||Packing||2013-02-05|
|SOT23_215||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 215||Packing||2012-11-16|
|SOT23||plastic, surface-mounted package; 3 terminals; 1.9 mm pitch; 2.9 mm x 1.3 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2019-01-09|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.