- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Very high surge robustness; IPP = 40 A for 8/20 µs pulse (average measured)
- Very low clamping voltage: VCL= 10.5 V typ. for 34 A, 8/20 µs pulse
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- Very low dynamical resistance Rdyn = 0.07 Ω (TLP)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
Surge protection for:
- supply and battery lines
- audio interfaces
in portable communication, consumer and computing devices.
|Type number||Package name|
|PTVS5V5D1BL||Ultra compact transient voltage supressor||Data sheet||2018-03-23|
|SOD882_315||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 315||Packing||2012-11-07|
|SOD882||plastic, leadless ultra small package; 2 terminals; 0.65 mm pitch; 1 mm x 0.6 mm x 0.48 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-05|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.