- System ESD protection for USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.2, HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±8 kV exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of only 0.55 pF for each channel
- Design-friendly ‘pass-through’ signal routing
The device is designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- TVs and monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, main board graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||No of protected lines||Configuration||Cd [typ] (pF)||Cd [max] (pF)||VRWM (V)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)||IRM [max] (µA)|
|IP4292CZ10-TBR||SOT1176-1||DFN2510A-10||2.5 x 1 x 0.5||4||Rail-to-Rail||0.55||0.65||5.5||8||1|
|IP4292CZ10-TBR||ESD protection for ultra high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2018-08-15|
|AN10753||ESD protection for USB 2.0 interfaces||Application note||2013-02-07|
|IP4292CZ10-TBR_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||IP4292CZ10-TBR Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2019-04-29|
|SOT1176-1_115||DFN2510A-10; Reel pack, SMD, 7"; Q1/T1 standard product orientation; Orderable part number ending ,115 or X; Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2018-07-23|
|SOT1176-1||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 10 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 2.5 mm x 1 mm x 0.5 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-03|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.