Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- ESD protection up to 9 kV
- Unidirectional ESD protection of up to two lines
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Ultra low diode capacitance: Cd = 0.9 pF
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low leakage current: IRM = 1 nA
- USB interfaces
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
- Antenna protection
- Computers, peripherals and printers
- Radio Frequency (RF) protection
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Portable electronics
- FireWire n Communication systems
- Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)
- Audio and video equipment
- High-speed data lines
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Last time buy date||Last time delivery date||Replacement product||Status||Comments|
Quality, reliability & chemical content
|Type number||Orderable part number||Chemical content||RoHS / RHF||Leadfree conversion date||EFR||IFR||MTBF (hour)||MSL||MSL leadfree|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2020||Nexperia Selection Guide 2020||Selection guide||2020-01-31|
|SOT663||plastic, surface-mounted package; 3 leads; 1 mm pitch; 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm x 0.55 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
|SOT23||plastic, surface-mounted package; 3 terminals; 1.9 mm pitch; 2.9 mm x 1.3 mm x 1 mm body||Package information||2020-05-13|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.