- Standard '244-type pinout
- 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
- TTL compatible control input levels
- Package options include:
- plastic small outline (SO20)
- shrink small outline (SSOP20)
- shrink small outline, QSOP (SSOP20)
- thin shrink small outline (TSSOP20)
- depopulated heatsink very thin quad flat package, no leads (DHVQFN20)
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114, 200 V MM per JESD22-A115 and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-C101
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||VPASS (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ohm)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||No of bits||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|CBT3244ADB||Production||4.5 - 5.5||3.9||TTL||7||300||8||0.25||very Low||-40~85||136||40.0||SSOP20|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.