Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power dissipation
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD36 (4.5 V to 5.5 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Nr of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC1GX04GW-Q100||Production||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||2.8||150||1||low||-40~125||264||38.4||153||TSSOP6|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9353 014 54125 )
|SOT363-2||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse|
|Type number||Orderable part number||Chemical content||RoHS||RHF-indicator|
|74LVC1GX04_Q100||X-tal driver||Data sheet||2022-01-26|
|AN10161||PicoGate Logic footprints||Application note||2002-10-29|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|74LVC1GX04GW-Q100_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||74LVC1GX04GW-Q100 Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2023-05-29|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74LVC1GX04GW-Q100||74LVC1GX04GW-Q100H||935301454125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.
How does it work?
The interactive datasheets are based on the Nexperia MOSFET precision electrothermal models. With our interactive datasheets you can simply specify your own conditions interactively. Start by changing the values of the conditions. You can do this by using the sliders in the condition fields. By dragging the sliders you will see how the MOSFET will perform at the new conditions set.