- Require a high battery capacity and an efficient motor often housed in space constraint positions
- Typically use a Brushless DC motor built into the wheel hub and often rated under 750 W
- LFPAK56 power MOSFETs have best-in-class power density and current rating, and low heat and high efficiency.
- LED and Gate drivers provide low cost custom solutions driven by component reduction demand
- ESD protection for interfaces to avoid field failure
Automotive relay replacement - Reliability meets space savings
A relay is often perceived as the ideal device with perfect input/output isolation. Unfortunately, this is not the case. MOSFETs are rapidly becoming the option of choice offer reliability and space savings.
Let us help you with product and design questions
Contact our technical support desk for your technical questions.