Features and benefits
- Fully OPEN Alliance IEEE 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1 compliant
- High trigger voltage: Vt1 = 100 V min
- Low capacitance: Cd< 1.3 pF
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2; ISO10605)
- 1000 contact discharges (OPEN Alliance specification) with 15 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
ESD protection for In-vehicle network lines in automotive environments
- OPEN Alliance IEEE 100/1000BASE-T1 Ethernet
- Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) automotive
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD2ETH1GXT-Q||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||Bidirectional||2||24||1.1||2.3||30|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PESD2ETH1GXT-Q||PESD2ETH1GXT-QR||934663542215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.