Features and benefits
- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 5 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL= 2.4 V at IPP = 8 A
- ESD protection up to 22 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- Ultra low capacitance: Cd = 0.76 pF
- ESD protection up to 22 kV (ISO 10605; C = 150 pF; R = 330 Ω)
- High temperature capability: Tj = 175 °C
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 / Automotive grade
ESD protection for In-vehicle network lines in automotive environments
- Infotainment applications USB2.0, HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- Automotive A/V monitors, display and cameras
- SerDes: GMSL, FPD-Link, LVDS
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD2USB5UV-T||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||Bidirectional||2||5||0.76||10||22|
|PESD2USB5UV-T||Automotive infotainment ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2020-09-09|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD2USB5UV-T||PESD2USB5UV-TR||934661289215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.