Features and benefits
- System-level ESD protection for USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.2 at 10 Gbps, HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- Line capacitance of only 0.3 pF for each channel
- Outstanding system protection: extremely deep snap-back combined with dynamic resistance of 0.5 Ω
- ESD protection level up to ±15 kV (IEC 61000-4-2, level 4; ISO10605)
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing and side-wettable flanks (SWF) for AOI
- Design-friendly ‘pass-through’ signal routing
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Infotainment applications: USB 2.0, SuperSpeed USB 3.2 at 10 Gbps, HDMI 2.0, HDBaseT
- Automotive A/V monitors, display and cameras
- SerDes: GMSL, FPD-Link, LVDS
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD4USB5B-TBS||SOT1176D||DFN2510D||2.5 x 1 x 0.75||Bidirectional||4||5||0.24||7||15|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD4USB5B-TBS||PESD4USB5B-TBSX||934661961115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.