Features and benefits
- One, two and three differential channels common-mode EMI filters with integrated ESD protection
- ESD protection up to ±15 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Superior common-mode suppression over a wide frequency range
- Superior RF performance compared to other integrated filters or discrete filters with external ESD protection
- Extremely high symmetry between line pairs
- Industry-standard Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packages: WLCSP5, 10 and 15 for smaller footprint
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB3.2, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI M-PHY and D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)||Product status|
|PCMF3USB3BA||WLCSP15_6-3-6||WLCSP15||2.37 x 1.17 x 0.57||Bidirectional||3||4||0.3||7.5||15||Production|
|PCMFXUSB3BA_C_SER||Common-mode EMI filter for differential channels with integrated bidirectional ESD protection||Data sheet||2020-05-12|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PCMF3USB3BA/C||PCMF3USB3BA/CZ||934660282087||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.