Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely low diode capacitance, Cd = 0.1 pF at 10 GHz
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive transceivers
- Extremely low leakage current < 1 nA at 5 V
- Extremely low inductance protection path to ground
- Very high surge robustness: 4.8 A for 8/20 µs pulse
- Extremely low insertion loss: -0.28 dB at 10 GHz
- Extremely low return loss: -19 dB at 10 GHz
- 20 Gbps capable
- Ultra-small SMD package
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
- USB4, USB3.2, Thunderbolt4 and HDMI2.1 data lines
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)||αIL [typ] (dB)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD5V0R1BDSF||PESD5V0R1BDSFYL||934661771315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.