Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely low diode capacitance, Cd = 0.1 pF at 10 GHz
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive transceivers
- Extremely low leakage current < 1 nA at 5 V
- Extremely low inductance protection path to ground
- Very high surge robustness: 4.8 A for 8/20 µs pulse
- Extremely low insertion loss: -0.28 dB at 10 GHz
- Extremely low return loss: -19 dB at 10 GHz
- 20 Gbps capable
- Ultra-small SMD package
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
- USB4, USB3.2, Thunderbolt4 and HDMI2.1 data lines
|Type number||Package name||Nr of lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)||αIL [typ] (dB)|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9346 617 71315 )
|SOD962-2||Reel 7" Q1/T1 or Q3/T4 Pitch 2mm|
|Type number||Orderable part number||Chemical content||RoHS||RHF-indicator|
|PESD5V0R1BDSF_SDS||Extremely low clamping bidirectional ESD protection diode||Short data sheet||2021-10-11|
|AN90038||ESD protection for high-speed interfaces without latch-up||Application note||2023-05-11|
|PESD5V0R1BDSF_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD5V0R1BDSF Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2023-04-04|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PESD5V0R1BDSF||PESD5V0R1BDSFYL||934661771315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 or Q3/T4 Pitch 2mm||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.
How does it work?
The interactive datasheets are based on the Nexperia MOSFET precision electrothermal models. With our interactive datasheets you can simply specify your own conditions interactively. Start by changing the values of the conditions. You can do this by using the sliders in the condition fields. By dragging the sliders you will see how the MOSFET will perform at the new conditions set.