Features and benefits
- Simplified driver design as standard level MOSFET gate drivers can be used:
- 0 V to 12 V drive voltage
- Gate threshold voltage VGSth of 4 V
- Robust gate oxide with ±20 V VGS rating
- High gate threshold voltage of 4 V for gate bounce immunity
- Low body diode Vf for reduced losses and simplified dead-time adjustments
- Transient over-voltage capability for increased robustness
- CCPAK package technology:
- Improved reliability, with reduced Rth(j-mb) for optimal cooling
- Lower inductances for lower switching losses and EMI
- 175 °C maximum junction temperature
- High Board Level Reliability absorbing mechanical stress during thermal cycling, unlike traditional QFN packages
- Visual (AOI) soldering inspection, no need for expensive x-ray equipment
- Easy solder wetting for good mechanical solder joints
- Hard and soft switching converters for industrial and datacom power
- Bridgeless totempole PFC
- PV and UPS inverters
- Servo motor drives
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9346 621 51139 )
|Reel 13" Q4/T2|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|GAN039-650NBB||GAN039-650NBBZ||934662151139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.