Features and benefits
- Simplified driver design as standard level MOSFET gate drivers can be used:
- 0 V to 12 V drive voltage
- Gate threshold voltage VGSth of 4 V
- Robust gate oxide with ±20 V VGS rating
- High gate threshold voltage of 4 V for gate bounce immunity
- Low body diode Vf for reduced losses and simplified dead-time adjustments
- Transient over-voltage capability for increased robustness
- CCPAK package technology:
- Improved reliability, with reduced Rth(j-mb) for optimal cooling
- Lower inductances for lower switching losses and EMI
- 175 °C maximum junction temperature
- High Board Level Reliability absorbing mechanical stress during thermal cycling, unlike traditional QFN packages
- Visual (AOI) soldering inspection, no need for expensive x-ray equipment
- Easy solder wetting for good mechanical solder joints
- Hard and soft switching converters for industrial and datacom power
- Bridgeless totempole PFC
- PV and UPS inverters
- Servo motor drives
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Product status||Channel type||Number of transistors||VDS [max] (V)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 10 V (mΩ)||Tj [max] (°C)||ID [max] (A)||QGD [typ] (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 10 V (nC)||Ptot [max] (W)||Qr [typ] (nC)||VGSth [typ] (V)||Automotive qualified||Ciss [typ] (pF)||Coss [typ] (pF)||Date|
|GAN039-650NBB||650 V, 33 mOhm Gallium Nitride (GaN) FET in a CCPAK1212 package||Data sheet||2021-04-19|
|nexperia_document_leaflet_GaN_CCPAK||CCPAK Power GaN FETs flyer||Leaflet||2020-08-17|
|nexperia_document_leaflet_CCPAK_2020_CHN||CCPAK Power GaN FETs flyer||Leaflet||2020-08-20|
|nexperia_whitepaper_gan_robustness_aecq101||White paper: GaN FET technology and the robustness needed for AEC-Q101 qualification||White paper||2020-06-08|
|nexperia_whitepaper_gan_need_for_efficient_conversion_CHN||白皮书: 功率GaN技术： 高效功率转换的需求||White paper||2020-08-17|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.