Features and benefits
- Supply voltage range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- BiCMOS high speed and output drive
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Power-up 3-state
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Quad bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- Inputs are disabled during 3-state mode
- Latch-up protection:
- JESD78: exceeds 500 mA
- ESD protection:
- MIL STD 883 method 3015: exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ABT126D||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||-32 / +64||100||4||medium||106||64||SO14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ABT126D||74ABT126D,623||935053090623||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.