Features and benefits
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Supply voltage range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Typical tpd of 2.8 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOL(p)< 0.8 V at VCC = 5 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOH(v)> 2.3 V at VCC = 5 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Supports mixed-mode voltage operation on all ports
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 3kV
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 2kV
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCT541APW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 8||60||8||low||-40~125||101||4.7||45||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahct541a||74AHCT541A IBIS model||IBIS model||2016-05-10|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHCT541APW||74AHCT541APWJ||935306647118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.