- Individually dimmable LED control
- Accurate LED current control
- Compact package (SOT23 / SOT457)
- High efficiency driver design
- Low EMI solution using small scale highly integrated package technology
- Maximum drain current: 10 to 50 mA
Constant current LED drivers
While high power LEDs need complex driver schemes, the vast majority of applications use LEDs with currents below 500 mA and can be driven by linear constant-current LED drivers. These are easy-to-use, reliable, cost efficient, and do not affect EMC. This article gives a short overview on the design and power considerations necessary to use constant-current LED drivers in practical applications.
Selection Guide 2022
The 2022 edition of the Nexperia Selection Guide presents all our Discrete, Logic and MOSFET devices in one single document to give you a complete overview of our portfolio, making it easier for you to find the right product for your design.
Let us help you with product and design questions
Contact our technical support desk for your technical questions.