- 300 mW total power dissipation
- Very small 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm ultra thin package
- Excellent coplanarity due to straight leads
- Replaces two SC-75/SC-89 packaged transistors on same PCB area
- Reduced required PCB area
- Reduced pick and place costs.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General purpose switching and amplification
- Switch mode power supply complementary MOSFET driver
- Complementary driver for audio amplifiers.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Configuration||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]||hFE [max]||fr [min] (MHz)|
|BC847BVN||SOT666||SOT666||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.55||NPN/PNP||2||200||45||100||200||450||100|
|BC847BVN||NPN/PNP general purpose transistor||Data sheet||2019-05-20|
|LSYMTRA||Letter Symbols - Transistors; General||Design support||1999-05-06|
|BC847BVN_Nexperia_Product_Quality||BC847BVN Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|BC847BVN_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||BC847BVN Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2019-04-29|
|BC847BVN||BC847BVN SPICE model||SPICE model||2019-11-21|
|SOT666_115||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2012-11-29|
|SOT666||plastic, surface-mounted package; 6 leads; 0.5 mm pitch; 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm x 0.55 mm body||Outline drawing||2019-06-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.