- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Ultra low diode capacitance Cd = 0.25 pF
- High reverse standoff voltage VRWM = 24 V
- ESD protection up to ±10 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- NFC antenna protection
- Protection of high-speed and standard data lines with high signal levels
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines (bidrectional)||VRWM [max] (V)||Cline [typ] (pF)||Cline [max] (pF)||VESD [max] (kV)|
|PESD24VF1BSF||Ultra low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2017-05-04|
|AN11046||Recommendations for PCB assembly of DSN0603-2||Application note||2016-09-30|
|SOD962-2||silicon, leadless ultra small package; 2 terminals; 0.4 mm pitch; 0.6 mm x 0.3 mm x 0.3 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-05|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.