- System ESD protection for HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±8 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of only 0.6 pF for each channel
- Design-friendly ‘pass-thru’ signal routing
The devices are designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- TVs, monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, main board graphics cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||No of protected lines||Application|
|IP4283CZ10-TBR||SOT1176-1||DFN2510A-10||2.5 x 1 x 0.5||4||ESD protection|
|IP4283CZ10_SER||ESD protection for ultra high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2013-04-08|
|SOT1176-1_115||DFN2510A-10; Reel pack, SMD, 7"; Q1/T1 standard product orientation; Orderable part number ending ,115 or X; Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2018-07-23|
|SOT1176-1||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 10 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 2.5 mm x 1 mm x 0.5 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-03|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.