- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- ESD protection up to ±8 kV contact discharge; IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 compliant
- Four pairs of ultra low input capacitance (CI = 1 pF) ESD rail-to-rail protection diodes
- Low voltage clamping due to integrated Zener diode
- Small 6-lead TSOP6 (SOT457) SMD package
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for high-frequency analog signal ports and high-speed serial data transmission ports in:
- Cellular phone and Personal Communication System (PCS) mobile handsets
- PC/notebook USB 2.0/IEEE1394 ports
- Cordless telephones
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) systems
- Mobile Internet Devices (MID)
- Portable media Players (PMP)
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|IP4220CZ6||Dual USB 2.0 integrated ESD protection||Data sheet||2017-06-06|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_ESD-Protection-Applications_022017||ESD Protection Application guide||Brochure||2018-12-21|
|SOT457_135||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 135||Packing||2012-11-30|
|SOT457_125||Tape reel SMD; reversed product orientation 12NC ending 125||Packing||2012-11-30|
|SOT457||plastic, surface-mounted package (SC-74; TSOP6); 6 leads||Outline drawing||2018-11-28|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.