- System ESD protection for USB 2.0
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±12 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Line capacitance of 0.85 pF maximum for each channel
The device is designed for receiver and transmitter port protection in:
- Portable devices
- TVs, monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, mother boards, graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.