- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely low trigger-voltage Vt1< 5 V
- Extremely low diode capacitance Cd = 0.25 pF
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive I/Os
- Extremely low-inductance protection path to ground
- ESD protection up to ±15 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
- USB 3.2 data lines
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
|Type number||Package name||Configuration||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD2V5Y1BSF||Extremely low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2018-10-17|
|Nexperia_document_leaflet_Protection_TrEOS-ESD-DSN0603_201807||TrEOS single-line ESD protection in DSN0603-2||Leaflet||2018-07-04|
|SOD962-2||silicon, leadless ultra small package; 2 terminals; 0.4 mm pitch; 0.6 mm x 0.3 mm x 0.3 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-05|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.