- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Femtofarad capacitance: Cd = 400 fF
- Low ESD clamping voltage: 30 V at 30 ns and ±8 kV
- Very low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 10 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Package height typ. 0.37 mm
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- High-speed data lines
- SIM card protection
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Antenna protection
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PESD5V0F1BLD||PESD5V0F1BLD SPICE model||SPICE model||2014-01-21|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy from distributors|
|PESD5V0F1BLD||PESD5V0F1BLD,315||934065987315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Buy online|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.