Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Multibyte flow-through standard pinout architecture
- Multiple low inductance supply pins for minimum noise and ground bounce
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- All data inputs have bus hold (74LVCH16373A-Q100 only)
- High-impedance when VCC = 0 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC16373ADGG-Q100||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||+/- 24||2.4||low||-40~125||104||23.0||TSSOP48|
|74LVC_LVCH16373A_Q100||16-bit D-type transparant latch with 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|lvc163||lvc163 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvc16373a||lvc16373a IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT362-1_118||TSSOP48; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-15|
|SOT362-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 48 leads; 0.5 mm pitch; 12.8 mm x 6.1 mm x 1.2 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-01-30|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.