- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Ultra small SMD plastic package
- Reverse standoff voltage VRWM = 3.3 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 9.3 V @ 15 A 8/20 µs
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 15 A
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 17.5 A (average measured)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
ESD and surge protection for:
- very sensitive interface lines
- generic interface lines
in portable electronics, communication, consumer and computing devices.
|Type number||Package name|
|PESD3V3S1BL||Low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2017-05-31|
|PESD3V3S1BL_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD3V3S1BL Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2019-04-29|
|PESD3V3S1BL_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD3V3S1BL Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|SOD882_315||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 315||Packing||2012-11-07|
|SOD882||plastic, leadless ultra small package; 2 terminals; 0.65 mm pitch; 1 mm x 0.6 mm x 0.48 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-06-05|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD3V3S1BL||PESD3V3S1BLYL||934071029315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.