- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Demultiplexing capability
- Two independent 2-to-4 decoders
- Multifunction capability
- Mutually exclusive outputs
- Output drive capability 50 Ω transmission lines at 125 °C
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-B exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC139BQ||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||+/- 24||2.5||low||-40~125||95||15.1||64||DHVQFN16|
|74LVC139||Dual 2-to-4 line decoder/demultiplexer||Data sheet||2017-07-20|
|AN240||Interfacing 3 Volt and 5 Volt Applications||Application note||1995-09-14|
|AN263||Power considerations when using CMOS and BiCMOS logic devices||Application note||2002-02-04|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|AN10156||Sorting through the low voltage logic maze||Application note||2013-03-13|
|lvc139||lvc139 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SOT763-1_115||DHVQFN16; Reel pack, SMD, 7" Q1/T1 standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2016-07-05|
|SOT763-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 16 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 3.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.