Features and benefits
- Wide analog input voltage range from -5 V to +5 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- Low ON resistance:
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- 70 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 6.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 9.0 V
- Logic level translation: to enable 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built-in
- Address latches provided
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Package name|
|74HC4351PW||Production||SP8T-Z||2.0 - 10.0||CMOS||200||20||180||0.02||very low||-40~125||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74HC4351PW||74HC4351PWJ||935691218118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.