Features and benefits
- Wide analog input voltage range from -5 V to +5 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- Low ON resistance:
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- 70 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 6.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 9.0 V
- Logic level translation: to enable 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built-in
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT4051BQ||Production||SP8T-Z||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||225||20||170||0.04||very low||-40~125||87||9.5||55||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|hc||hc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT4051BQ||74HCT4051BQ,115||935277423115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.