Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 10.0 V
- Input levels S0, S1, S2, S3 and E inputs:
- For 74HC4067: CMOS level
- For 74HCT4067: TTL level
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Low ON resistance:
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC = 4.5 V
- 70 Ω (typical) at VCC = 6.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC = 9.0 V
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD7A (2.0 V to 6.0 V)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- Typical ‘break before make’ built-in
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT4067BQ||Production||SP16T-Z||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||225||25||90||0.04||-||very low||-40~125||51||1.3||27||DHVQFN24|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT4067BQ||74HCT4067BQ,118||935284704118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.