Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.0 V to 6.0 V
- Optimized for low-voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power disssipation
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Low ON resistance:
- 180 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 2.0 V
- 100 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 3.0 V
- 75 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- Logic level translation:
- To enable 3 V logic to communicate with ±3 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built in
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD36 (4.6 V to 5.5 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114-C exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV4053BQ||Production||SPDT-Z||1.0 - 6.0||TTL||150||30||180||0.4||-60||very low||-40~125||86||9.1||54||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lv||lv Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV4053BQ||74LV4053BQ,115||935285574115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.