Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Very low ON resistance:
- 10.4 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.7 V
- 7.8 Ω (typical) at VCC = 3.3 V
- 6.2 Ω (typical) at VCC = 5 V
- Switch current capability of 32 mA
- Break-before-make switching
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low power consumption
- TTL interface compatibility at 3.3 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2 kV
- MM JESD22-A115-C exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Select input accepts voltages up to 5.5 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Package name|
|74LVC2G3157DP||Production||SPDT||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||15||1.5||300||0.078||-54||very low||-40~125||TSSOP10|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc2g3157||74LVC2G3157 IBIS model||IBIS model||2015-12-13|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC2G3157DP||74LVC2G3157DPJ||935307104118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.