Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Ultra low-power operation
- Very low ON resistance:
- 8.0 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.7 V
- 7.5 Ω (typical) at VCC = 3.3 V
- 7.3 Ω (typical) at VCC = 5.0 V.
- 5 V tolerant input for interfacing with 5 V logic
- High noise immunity
- Switch handling capability of 32 mA
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Incorporates overvoltage tolerant analog switch technology
- Switch accepts voltages up to 5.5 V independent of VCC
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVCV2G66GT||Production||SPST-NO||2.3 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||15||3||210||0.01||-||very low||-40~125||285||3.8||128||XSON8|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
|74LVCV2G66||Overvoltage tolerant bilateral switch||Data sheet||2021-04-01|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVCV2G66GT||74LVCV2G66GTX||935306269115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.