Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.4 V to 4.3 V
- Very low ON resistance (peak):
- 1.6 Ω (typical) at VCC = 1.4 V
- 1.0 Ω (typical) at VCC = 1.65 V
- 0.55 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.3 V
- 0.50 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.7 V
- 0.50 Ω (typical) at VCC = 4.3 V
- Break-before-make switching
- High noise immunity
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 exceeds 8000 V
- CDM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-002 exceeds 1000 V
- IEC61000-4-2 contact discharge exceeds 8000 V for switch ports
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD78 Class II Level A
- Low-switching threshold levels
- Control input accepts voltages above supply voltage
- Very low supply current, even when input is below VCC
- High current handling capability (350 mA continuous current under 3.3 V supply)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Mobile phone
- Tablet / Notebook
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|XS3A1T3157GM||Production||SPDT||1.4 - 4.3||CMOS/LVTTL||0.5||0.2||40||0.03||-90||ultra low||-40~125||247||119||XSON6|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|xs3a1t3157||XS3A1T3157 IBIS model||IBIS model||2020-09-11|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|XS3A1T3157GM||XS3A1T3157GMX||935690968115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.