Features and benefits
- Supply voltage range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- BiCMOS high speed and output drive
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78B class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ABT04PW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||- 15 / 20||100||6||medium||140||65.7646349557522||TSSOP14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ABT04PW||74ABT04PW,118||935207010118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74ABT04PW||74ABT04PW,112||935207010112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.